2010-04-22
Today we got up early to visit Leonard and Barbara.
We had a really nice time with them. Looking at their photographs on the walls of their house, I could not help to realize how studio photography has lost that....allure, that instant classy timelessness.
After this visit we headed for the local skateboard park. It was almost empty and I had a blast (from the past) skating the transitions and small bowl.
After this we started to look for a solution to fill our fresh water tank when threaded spigots are not available. This has become necessary because the parks we are coming across do not have water yet. I found this accessory called the “Water Bandit”. We did not find it, but we fashioned one out a $10 dollar hose and a hose repair kit.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Water Bandit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ah, perfect. Reading about the difficulty of finding water as we dive into our first RV purchase :-)
Good luck, guys. I'm enjoying reading about your travels.
Hi OurTake!
Check also on what kind of water pump your prospect purchase is equipped with (manual, automatic). And ask to see it in action...check that the pump produces OK pressure and is not super noisy.
Post a Comment