
So far, we have traveled through enough places to start noticing that certain places have a high Airstream index.
This means that while diving through a certain area, we notice that there are Airstream trailers, not in RV parks, but in private properties. Parked in a manner that indicates that they are there almost permanently. Almost like suggesting that the owner made it there...and decided to stay for good, and the Airstream remains there for some reason...like a vestige of the journey that lead to a new home.
So far, we have seen a high Airstream index in West Texas, and the area of the Salmon River between Idaho and Montana.
What does these areas have in common?
It seems that they are:
-Remote
-Isolated
-Very beautiful
I am keeping an eye, on this, as I find it very interesting. So far I have talked to three individuals that have these Airstreams in their properties. I hope that as I gather enough written material and photos, I can put together a small photo book about it.
Monday, June 7, 2010
The Airstream index...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment